A real alternative to salesforce

We really are fans of Salesforce, the undisputed leader in our sector, but at Open CRM we like to do things our own way. We can offer real advantages when it comes to price, features, service and flexibility.

Comparison with Competitors

Price

Although we don’t want to be on your radar ‘just’ because of price, it’s a fact that this is one of the reasons we can give for you to take a look at what we do.

For a 10 user system, you will pay £850 per month with Salesforce. That’s compared with just £330 per month with us. And we give you all the modules and all the features, with no restrictions based on your subscription.

Find out more
Radar

File Storage

In addition to a lower price for more features, we also offer far more data and file storage than Salesforce.

Whereas you might be 20MB of data storage and 20GB of file storage with Salesforce, we give you 10GB of data and 2TB of file storage per system…and that’s at a saving of over 60%.

Find out more
storage

Customisability

When you’re looking for a CRM system, you know exactly what you need it to do for your business.The likelihood is that you’re going to need to add some new fields and workflow to make that happen.

We don’t restrict the number of fields or templates you can create to achieve this. You can add as many process enhancements as you need as well. All at no extra cost.

Find out more
Customisability

Features

Open CRM‘s feature list, like Salesforce’s, is broad and deep enough for 90% of people looking for a CRM solution. And the other 10% will find what they’re after with a little customisation. The difference is that we won’t make you pay a higher per user cost to get access to them all.

Find out more
Features