Stripo is a simple to use tool that allows you to create beautiful email templates quickly and easily. Once your template is designed, you can copy and paste the HTML code (as in the video) or use our new integration (instructions below).
To complete the picture, you will need to add links into the template, please see this FAQ for details on using the Clickthrough Wizard.
Setting up the Connection to Stripo
You will need to have a Stripo Account already set up to link it to OpenCRM.
To start go to Settings -> Integration -> Setup Stripo Integration
- On the right side of the screen, click Generate New Key
- Type in a name (Stripo Account, for example)
- Then click Save
- Head over to Stripo and create your email template
- When you're ready to export to OpenCRM, click the "Export" button at the top of the screen
- You'll then see options for "Recently Used", "Export to file or application", or "Export to ESP"
- Go down to "Export to ESP" and search for OpenCRM
- Click on it and you will see where you can add those API Keys we created in the steps above
- Now you can head back over to OpenCRM, navigate to your email templates and find the template you just created within a folder called "Stripo Export"
When you create email templates in future, this OpenCRM connection will already be set up and appear in your "Recently Used" option when you click to Export a template.
Clicking this will automatically export that template into OpenCRM.