Links to other pages can be seen in the Sidebar tool of your OpenCRM system:
Only Administrators can add / remove links
1) Go to "Settings"
2) Under "User Management" click "Profiles"
3) Click any of the Profile Names (it doesn't matter which at this stage)
4) Click the "Edit Links" button
5) To add a new link type the label for the link in the "Description" box and the URL link in the "URL" box
6) Click the "Add" button, this will add the new link to the list of links.
7) The Default for a new link is that it is enabled (ticked in the "Show" column) for all profiles
But I only want certain Profiles to see a particular link...
To disable a link for a specific profile access the list of links for the profile you want to change as described in steps 1-4 above, uncheck the "Show" box for the relevant link and click the "Update" button.
How can I delete a link?
To remove a link completely for all profiles check the "Delete" box found to the right of the relevant link and then click the "Delete" button.