To change the Sender Name you need to follow these steps;
- Select SETTINGS (top right)
- In the CONFIGURATION panel select the SMS Configuration
- Login with your SMS Account settings (these may be different to the OpenCRM user credantials you use elsewehere)
- This will show you the Control panel for your SMS account
- Select the SETTINGS option
- This will take you to a screen that looks similar to this;
- Select the Sender Names button
- Either select the Sender Name that is set up (if you wish to edit an existing name) or select the NEW button to create a new Sender Name.
- This will display the following screen;
- Enter your Sender Name and select Create (if this is the first Sender Name it will automatically be set as the Default Sender Name - OpenCRM only uses this default Sender Name)
IMPORTANT - if you enter the SENDER NAME as a mobile telephone number, then recipients of your SMS messages will be able to reply to this mobile number, if you use a Name (such as your Company name - remembering the 11 character limit - then they will not be able to reply, which may be what you are wanting to achieve).
Logout when you have finished.