We do indeed.
These were all created using our integration with Stripo.
Adding them to your email template library is easy:
- Download the zip file attached at the bottom of this article (under Related Files)
- Right click and extract all files
- Open the template you want in Notepad
- Go to OpenCRM -> Settings -> Communication Templates ->Email Templates and click to create a new Template
- Set the folder and template name
- Click the little arrow on the right side of the text editor
- Click Source and delete anything that is there
- Copy the template code from .html file you’ve just opened
- Paste into your new email template
- Click Save
Now you can go back in to edit the text as you need.
So without further ado…
Example email templates
Additional Email Template Resources